Shipping & Returns
We offer same-day delivery service for customers based in Manhattan.
Place orders by 12pm to receive same-day Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered the following business day.
All other orders placed will be processed the following business day. Once your order has been shipped, a shipment notification including tracking details will be sent to the email provided at time of order.
All orders are shipped from New York by UPS.
Same-Day Manhattan Delivery: $25 Flat Rate
Domestic Complimentary Ground: Free (3-9 Business Days)
Domestic Express: $20 Flat Rate (2-3 Business Days)
International: $30 Flat Rate
International orders are subject to duties and taxes. You are responsible for paying any duties and taxes associated with your shipment, which we estimate to be between 25-40% of the amount paid for the item(s) ordered. The shipping carrier will contact you directly requesting payment upon your order's arrival through customs. We are unable to refund duties and taxes if you choose to return your item since it's the country as to which the order is shipped that collects the duties and taxes.
We accept returns of unworn items purchased at full price within 14 days of the delivery date. Any item(s) purchased at sale price may be exchanged for different sizing or store credit.
For item(s) to be eligible for return:
- Item(s) must have been purchased at full price.
- Item(s) must be unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and undamaged.
- Item(s) must have all original garment tags attached.
- Item(s) must be returned in the packaging provided accompanied by the original receipt.
Returns that have been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or refused a refund.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Your return will be processed within 7 days of receipt, and refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Please note that it may take up to 14 days from the date we process your refund for it to reflect on your original form of payment.
How to return:
- Mark the return slip included in your shipment with the item(s) you are returning along with the reason(s) for your return.
- Repackage the item(s) you would like to return along with the completed return slip. Please note that we may not refund item(s) that are sent without any returns paperwork included.
- Place the prepaid return label that accompanied your order on the outside of the box you ship back to us. To avoid delays in the return shipment, remove any additional unnecessary labels on the outside of the box.
- Drop off your shipment at a Fedex Store (find your nearest store at www.fedex.com) or at any UPS facility. Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country.
- You will be informed via email when your return has been received and processed.
You may return your item(s) to us using your own shipper. If you do, please inform us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be sent via trackable mail. We recommend that you insure your return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the items, and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. We cannot be responsible for any loss for any item(s) you have chosen to send.
Please send all returns to:
Marina Moscone, LLC
214 W 39th Street, Suite 805
New York, NY 10018
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.