Shipping & Returns
Orders placed will be processed the following business day. Once your order has been shipped, a shipment notification including tracking details will be sent to the email provided at time of order.
UPS Ground Shipping: $10 Flat Rate (3-9 Business Days)
UPS 2nd Day Air: $20 Flat Rate (2 Business Days)
UPS Next Day Air: $40 Flat Rate (1 Business Day)
All orders are shipped from New York by UPS.
At this time, we are only shipping domestic orders in the United States. If you would like to place an international order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept returns of unworn items within 14 days of the delivery date.
For item(s) to be eligible for return:
- Item(s) must be unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and undamaged.
- Item(s) must have all original garment tags attached.
- Item(s) must be returned in the packaging provided accompanied by the original receipt.
Returns that have been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or refused a refund.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Your return will be processed within 7 days of receipt, and refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Please note that it may take up to 14 days from the date we process your refund for it to reflect on your original form of payment.
How to return:
- Mark the return slip included in your shipment with the item(s) you are returning along with the reason(s) for your return.
- Repackage the item(s) you would like to return along with the completed return slip. Please note that we may not refund item(s) that are sent without any returns paperwork included.
- Place the prepaid UPS return label that accompanied your order on the outside of the box you ship back to us. To avoid delays in the return shipment, remove any additional unnecessary labels on the outside of the box.
- Drop off your shipment at a UPS Store (find your nearest store at www.ups.com) or at any UPS facility. Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country.
- You will be informed via email when your return has been received and processed.
You may return your item(s) to us using your own shipper. If you do, please inform us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be sent via trackable mail. We recommend that you insure your return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the items, and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. We cannot be responsible for any loss for any item(s) you have chosen to send.
Please send all returns to:
Marina Moscone, LLC
555 West 23rd Street, N12H
New York, NY 10011
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.